Wednesday 23 June 2010

Q&A: I am waiting for exam results. Is there anything I can do/pray so that I can get good results?

Source: Tafseer Raheemi

The following question has been taken from the website of Hazrat Maulana Abdur Rahim Sahib. Inshallah this will be of benefit to many people:

Question

Assalamu alaykum,

I have just done my exams and I am waiting for the results. Please Shaykh Moulana Saheb I humbly request you to make dua for me that I get good results. Is there anything I can do/pray so that I can get good results?


Jazakallah. May Allah reward you, your family, your teachers and everyone involved with this website abundantly in this world and in the hereafter…Ameen. You are doing a great job and you have benefited me a lot. May Allah give you the strength to carry on this great work for many years… Ameen

Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

Read two rak’ats of Salat ul-Hajat everyday until you get your results. I am making dua for you. May Allah give you the highest grades in this world and the loftiest ranks in the hereafter. Ameen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

asalam o alaikum,my exam results are going to be announced in few days plz pray for me and plz suggest me duas so that i can read...

Abu Huzayfa said...

Wassalamu Alaykum,

May Allah Ta'ala grant you the very best grades. Ameen.

Continue making duas from your heart and following Hazrat Maulana Abdur Rahim Sahib's advice above. If you had prepared well for your exam, then most assuredly you will do well inshallah.