Thursday 28 July 2011

We Are Taking A Ramadhan Break!!!

Assalamu Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah Ta'ala, I have been given the opportunity to visit the Holy Lands during Ramadhan. I will therefore not be able to update the website but I will definitely remember all our beloved readers in my duas (not that my duas are worth anything). None the less, my beloved friends Maulana Haroon and Muhammad Umer has taken charge of the website and he will update it as he feels appropriate. I will inshallah come back with kodak moments to share with those of you who are hoping to go there some day. Here are some posts which can help you with Ramadhan:

Your Guide to a Successful Ramadhan


Ramadhan Break


One Umrah Everyday in Ramadhan

Health Benefits of Fasting

Preparing for Ramadhan

How did Rasulullah salallahu alayhi wasallam receive Revelation?

I urge you all and myself first to make the most of this month. These days are so blessed that a person who has been committing major sins all his life can free himself from the chains of disobedience simply by strengthening his resolve and turning towards Allah Ta'ala with a heart of sincere repentance. If you strengthen your resolve now, you will be happy forever.

Please kindly remember me, my family and us all in your humble duas.

Wassalamu Alaykum

I pray to Allah Ta'ala that He makes this month a means of guidance and forgiveness for us all. Ameen.

No comments: